Launch Math & Science Centers provide toddlers to tweens with inspiring math instruction and STEM-based camps and classes. The company is hiring a full-time Relationship Manager.
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
1. Company-Wide General Account Management
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Launch’s programs and curriculum.
- Address new business inquiries (phone, emails, online inquiries, and walk-in).
- Communicate with interested families to determine the best programs for their children.
- Serve as the ongoing main point of contact for all customers, with appropriate support from SMEs (subject matter experts).
- Manage customer information and enrollments using company CRM/class registration software system.
- Pursue opportunities to grow all programs through new business, up-sells and customer relations.
- Provide reports on sales and sales trends and recommendations on future product offerings.
2. One-2-One Program Management
- Own the execution of the One-2-One Math and One-2-One STEM programs.
- Recruit and maintain an inventory of excellent instructors ready and available for assignment.
- Assess each parent's requests/needs for their child and match with appropriate instructor.
- Communicate and coordinate course material requirements with Inventory Clerk, most notably timing.
- Develop and maintain accurate lesson schedules in class registration software system.
- Invoice family accounts and confirm payment.
- Track instructor hours and produce time sheet reports for payroll processing.
- Contact accounts with expiring packages for renewals.
- Check A/R weekly and follow-up on past due balances.
3. Other Responsibilities
- Support Marketing Director on advertising and sales initiatives and the development of marketing collateral.
- Provide administrative support for general center operations.
- Provide support as an instructor as needed.
- Experience as an Relationship / Account Manager or Customer Support Representative.
- Possess an appreciation or passion for education, specifically math and science.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Skilled in all MS Office programs including Word and Excel.
Medical, dental, vision plans (contribution toward premium required)
Paid Time Off
Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000 (commensurate with experience)